I’ve had this blog for 11 days and I’m only three posts in but have already been nominated for an award thanks to my vegan bestie Sarina
Considering she is one of the people that inspired this journal, it pretty much made my week.
” Rules: If you are nominated you must include the link in a blog, linking to the person/blog that nominated you. You must answer some questions and nominate 10 fellow bloggers and link their blogs in your post. Let the people you have nominated know that you have nominated them!”
Sarina had edited some of the questions to make it a little more food blog friendly, so I will follow her lead.
1. Who is your favorite philosopher OR your favourite activist? Rene Descartes
2. What is your favorite number OR your favourite cookbook? A tie between Vegan Fusion World Cuisine by Mark Reinfeld & Bo Rinaldi and Ripe From Around Here by Jae Steele
3. What is your favorite animal? Dog
4. What are your Facebook and Twitter? I haven’t set up a Facebook for the blog yet and am probably the last person on the face of the planet to not have Twitter ;p
5. What is your favorite time of day OR your favourite recipe? the morning (I have too many favourite recipe to choose from!)
7. What is your favorite physical activity(ies)? Anything & everything (running, walking, hiking, biking, dancing, pilates etc)
8. What is your favorite non-alcoholic drink? Besides water? Probably coconut water
9. What is your favorite flower? Gerbera daisies
10. What is your passion? #1: Inspiring others to lead healthy & happy lifestyles #2. Teaching others the benefits of nutrition
Blogs I nominate (in no particular order):
3. Oh She Glows
5. Choosing Raw
Thank you Sarina!
Sarina’s blog is my favourite blog – check it out Earthgiven Kitchen it has awesome recipes and great homesteading tips.
And Happy Thanksgiving to my American friends. This is our first holiday living in the States and though we celebrated the Canadian one last month, we had a small dinner to celebrate last night as well: