Happy Friday! Anyone counting down to Thanksgiving? All the warm fuzzies with family and friends and a long weekend. Sounds good to me!Sometimes I get a little homesick around the holidays as I miss my family. But no need! We’ve been invited to spend supper with our good friend Brie. What are your plans?
Never heard of Healthy Vegan Fridays before? It’s an amazing weekly linkup for bloggers to share their delicious and healthy vegan food. This linkup is not restricted to recipes though – feel free to share your posts on exercise & fitness, plant-based health & wellness, and/or vegan travel, restaurant and cookbook reviews.
Don’t have a blog? Don’t worry! You can come and see what others have shared and find some tasty food to try!
You guys shared some fabulous recipes last week and we are showcasing our favourite holiday-themed ones today.
Roasted Potato & Warm Arugula Salad from Fit Foodie Mama
This would make a fantastic holiday meal side. I’m a big fan of all things potato – and pairing it with greens makes it that much better. Way to bring salad to epic levels!
Cauliflower Lentil Loaf from Strength & Sunshine:
Talk about a Thanksgiving main! In my pregan days, I was never much into meatloafs – but cauliflower and lentils? Yes, please! The glaze sounds delicious.
Braised Brussels Sprouts from Fueled by Carrots:
Another stellar side for your holiday meal. This is another food I didn’t like before going vegan, but brussels sprouts are actually pretty awesome. Simple, but awesome.
Celebrating a Meat Free Thanksgiving from Beautifully Bohemian:
Still need some meal ideas? Click on over to Randi’s page to scroll through several great ideas. I’m totally eyeing up the Southern Fried Tempeh…
Mary Ellen is sharing her Lentil Puff Pastry Pockets:
Who knew you could fit all sort of delicious into a cute, little pocket?? The fresh herbs would lend such a lovely, earthy flavour. My biggest wish right now? That Mary Ellen lived close enough for me to crash her dinner haha.
This week… I’m sharing an unconventional meal with you! My Rainbowl:
We’d love it if you link up and bring some friends to the party! We’ll be pinning and sharing your tasty treats on social media!
Let’s get sharing! I can’t wait to see what you bring this week!
Follow Kimmy @ Rock My Vegan Socks on Social Media
Mary Ellen @ VNutrition on Social Media
PLEASE FOLLOW THESE HVF RULES:
- Accepted posts: vegan recipes, plant-based health & wellness, exercise & fitness, and any vegan travel, restaurant or cookbook reviews. All other posts will be removed.
- You do not have to be a vegan food blogger to link up, but all recipes must be 100% vegan.
- You must provide a link back to both your hosts in your post or grab the badge to display on the post you are submitting.
- When linking up, please make sure to link back to the post you are submitting, not the home page of your blog.
- Please visit other blogs and comment on at least a few other submissions. It’s fun to share the love!
- Hashtag with #HealthyVeganFridays
Can’t get enough HVF? Check us out on Pinterest.