“In Flanders fields the poppies blow
Between the crosses, row on row,
That mark our place; and in the sky
The larks, still bravely singing, fly”
November Theme: Thanksgiving Inspired Recipes
Show us your holiday-themed food today and we will share our favourites on next Friday, November 18th.
Never heard of Healthy Vegan Fridays before? It’s an amazing weekly linkup for bloggers to share their delicious and healthy vegan food. This linkup is not restricted to recipes though – feel free to share your posts on exercise & fitness, plant-based health & wellness, and/or vegan travel, restaurant and cookbook reviews.
Don’t have a blog? Don’t worry! You can come and see what others have shared and find some tasty food to try!
Here are a few of our favorite recipes from last week!
Easy Weeknight Baked Tofu from Woman in Real Life:
Yes to easy weeknight dinner ideas! Protein packed and infused with a delicious marinade, this will be making an appearance in my meal planning soon!
S’Mores Smoothie from Fit Foodie Mama:
As if smoothies couldn’t get any better! I’m seriously drooling over this chocolatey goodness. Now this is my kind of fall food 😉
Soba Noodles and Garlic Broccoli from Buena Vida:
Another simple, yet delicious meal perfect for mid-week eating. Carbs and veggies with a good garlicky sauce make for a tasty bowl!
Pumpkin Loaf from Life Diet Health:
Savoury & sweet meld together in this luscious loaf. This gluten-free treat makes for a great dessert or even breakfast 😉
Mary Ellen is sharing her Pumpkin Vegetable Bake:
Is it just me, or could this gorgeous dish be the star of a Thanksgiving feast?
And I’m sharing my Vegan Poutine:
We’d love it if you link up and bring some friends to the party! We’ll be pinning and sharing your tasty treats on social media!
Let’s get sharing! I can’t wait to see what you bring this week!
Follow Kimmy @ Rock My Vegan Socks on Social Media
Mary Ellen @ VNutrition on Social Media
PLEASE FOLLOW THESE HVF RULES:
- Accepted posts: vegan recipes, plant-based health & wellness, exercise & fitness, and any vegan travel, restaurant or cookbook reviews. All other posts will be removed.
- You do not have to be a vegan food blogger to link up, but all recipes must be 100% vegan.
- You must provide a link back to both your hosts in your post or grab the badge to display on the post you are submitting.
- When linking up, please make sure to link back to the post you are submitting, not the home page of your blog.
- Please visit other blogs and comment on at least a few other submissions. It’s fun to share the love!
- Hashtag with #HealthyVeganFridays
Can’t get enough HVF? Check us out on Pinterest.