Happy Friday!!! I hope you had a great week and are gearing up for a fantastic weekend! The weather is getting extra gorgeous here and I can’t wait to spend sometime outdoors. Mary Ellen and I are super excited to see what recipes you have to share with us this week!
Check out the awesomely updated logo Mary Ellen made ❤️
Never heard of Healthy Vegan Fridays before? It’s an amazing weekly linkup for bloggers to share their delicious and healthy vegan food. This linkup is not restricted to recipes though – feel free to share your posts on exercise & fitness, plant-based health & wellness, and/or vegan travel, restaurant and cookbook reviews.
Don’t have a blog? Don’t worry! You can come and see what others have shared and find some tasty food to try!
Let’s check out some of last week’s awesome sauce recipes!
Lemon Roasted Garlic Quinoa Vegetable Salad from Urban Naturale:
Look at this gorgeous salad! If you are lucky like me and live close to a Farmer’s Market, head on over to pick up fresh veggies for this green goddess bowl. The dressing sounds simply amazing.
Garbanzo Morsels from Delicioso, Another Name for Delicious:
Protein packed patties! I would love to see these served up with some steamed broccoli. Great mid-week meal idea!
Mary Ellen is sharing her Mongolian Soy Curls this week:
I’ve only had soy curls a few times as I don’t tend to think of creative ways to use them – I can’t wait to try her flavour-packed bowl.
This week I’m sharing my Cherry Oat Parfait:
We’d love it if you link up and bring some friends to the party! We’ll be pinning and sharing your tasty treats on social media!
Let’s get sharing! I can’t wait to see what you bring this week!
Follow Kimmy @ Rock My Vegan Socks on Social Media
Mary Ellen @ VNutrition on Social Media
Please follow these HVF rules:
- You do not have to be a vegan food blogger to link up, but all recipes must be 100% vegan.
- You must provide a link back to your hosts in your post or grab the badge to display on the post you are submitting.
- When linking up, please make sure to link back to the post you are submitting, not the home page of your blog.
- Please visit other blogs and comment on at least a few other submissions. It’s fun to share the love!
- Hashtag with #HealthyVeganFridays